CT has been a horseman his entire life. A second generation trainer, his father, Harest Bryant, was a respected horseman and trainer. Through the years, CT has been involved with legends Matlock Rose, John Carter, Don Dodge, Sonny Rice, Stanley Bush, and Pat Patterson.
Starting his training career at a young age, he has trained performance champions in Reining, Working Cow Horse, and Cutting.
- Cutting Championships include:
Area Work Off Champions in Open Gelding and Novice Horse
2 time World APHA; World Junior Horse PHA
4 Grand National Arabian Cutting Horse Champion
multiple All American Quarter Horse Congress Champion
3 time Top Ten Open NCHA
- CT is a AAAA NCHA judge- judging the Major events:
NCHA Futurity (2014), NCHA Super Stakes, NCHA Derby, Western Nationals, Pacific Coast, Augusta Futurity, Reno, Las Vegas, Memphis, Arizona & Southern Futurity
- Training and lessons from a AAAA judge gives you the edge in competition -bottom line is he can improve your cutting skills
- Specializing in beginning and Non-Pro lessons
- CT matches the rider to the horse -stepping you up in your competitive level
- Starting horses from halter to finished show horses, including problem horses – CT has the experience, knowledge, and ability to help you achieve your goals.
We welcome you to visit our new training facility where we celebrate the love of:
Horses, Cutting & Life
C.T. Bryant Cutting Horses is a training and breeding facility complete with a 60’x100′ stall barn, 80’x250′ arena, and walker under one roof. Located on a beautiful wooded site with cow barn and catch pens.
CT’s training program emphasizes highly competitive horses, quality care, and attention to customer needs.
Cutting Horse Sales
From Futurity Prospects to Finished Show Horses, as well as Ranch Horse & Sorting Horses are also for Sale.
Click here to view our horses for sale.
Fitting a Horse to You
To ensure you are matched with the right horse, C.T meets with you to discuss your level as a rider & your experience. This helps us determine the right horse for your needs. We want you to be successful which is why we take the time necessary for your fitting.